9+ My Homemade Flour Tortillas Ideas

My Homemade Flour Tortillas

Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, My Homemade Flour Tortillas. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Homemade Flour Tortillas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Homemade Flour Tortillas is something that I've loved my whole life.

Many things affect the quality of taste from My Homemade Flour Tortillas, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare My Homemade Flour Tortillas delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Homemade Flour Tortillas is 6 wraps. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.

Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Homemade Flour Tortillas estimated approx 50mins.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have My Homemade Flour Tortillas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

I love Mexican food and fresh tortillas are the best side dish

Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make My Homemade Flour Tortillas:

  1. 250 g plain flour
  2. 150 ml warm water
  3. 2 tbs vegetable oil
  4. 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
  5. Extra flour for dusting

Instructions to make to make My Homemade Flour Tortillas

  1. In a bowl add your flour, oil salt and water
  2. Mix well then remove from bowl and knead on counter top until you get a soft smooth dough
  3. Cover the dough with a clean dish cloth and let it rest for at least 15mins
  4. Divide into 6 equal pieces roughly 75g each
  5. Roll the dough out until about 2mm thick or as thin as you can get it
  6. Heat a frying pan to medium high
  7. Cook the rolled out tortillas for about 1-2 mins on either side until crispy
  8. Wrap in foil and cover with dish cloth to keep for 2 days or freeze for 3 months
  9. Serve with your favourite dish and enjoy

As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of less or more active ingredients or is a bit basically spicy, you can make easy changes to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for beginners you don't need to learn them but only if you grasp some easy food preparation methods.

This isn't a complete guide to quick as well as simple lunch dishes but its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Homemade My Homemade Flour Tortillas. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Post a Comment for "9+ My Homemade Flour Tortillas Ideas"